CTC Memorial Tournament September 12-16: Please register with the link sent via CTC email
- Starting date September 12th (Mon) and ends September 16th(Fri). We will have B.B.Q. on Friday for wind up
- A team consists 12 players, 6 male and 6 female.
- All Mixed doubles.
- 4 matches in total, since each team has 6 pairs, 2 pair will have
- All matches are Pro set, up to 10 games, Tie break at 9-9 or 90 minutes.
- There will be 2 shifts, first shift starts at 6pm and the second shift
starts at 7:30pm.
- A team captain has a responsibility for players who plays court#1
to #4 on which days.
- Register with a partner or own
- Winning team player’s name will be engraved on a plaque.
- Please e-mail to Kiyo firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiry
The registration is now open, and will be closed on Aug 8th.
Please be aware that you have to pay for the $50 tennis BC full membership first, to be able to sign up for any of the tournaments. If you played league, check to see if your tennis bc membership is only for league (would have been $25) or full- $50. If it was the league only membership, you would need to pay an additional $25 for full tennis bc membership.
FYI, these are the entry fees for players with Tennis BC membership:
NTRP: Singles $55; Doubles $45 per player
OPEN: Singles $70; Doubles $50 per player
As a CTC member, you will get a 50% discount on your Coquitlam Open tournament entry fee. Please keep the receipt. CTC will reimburse you 50% tournament entry fee after the tournament.
Note: please email tournament director, Nathan Lee at email@example.com to let him know you- a CTC member has registered for the tournament. Keep email simple and just provide the following info:
2. Event registered for:
3. If doubles- who is your partner and is he/she also a CTC member?
If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to Nathan Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.