New Measures for all Members, Coaches, and Guests
Posted on Mar 15th, 2020
New measures for all Members, Coaches, and Guests (which includes visiting teams)
• Members, guests or coaches who are returning from anywhere outside of Canada are asked to stay away from the Club for 14 days upon arrival.
• Members, guests or coaches who have been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 are asked to stay home for 14 days after their last encounter.
• If you have had any fever, shortness of breath, cough, or sore throat within the last 14 days, you are asked to stay away from the Club and seek medical attention.
• Members please remember you are responsible for your guests (including visiting teams) so if your guests meet the above conditions please do not come to the club. Therefore team captains should communicate CTC’s guest guidelines to visiting team captains before they arrive. It is recommended that food sharing during matches be suspended for 30 days.
• If a child arrives for a lesson or program with any symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath or sore throat, the parents/guardians will be asked to take the child home.
• Avoid touching ie handshakes and properly wash your hands right after playing.
Thank you for your cooperation regarding this matter. We are committed to keeping the CTC community healthy and will continue to monitor recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Canada, Vancouver Coastal Health and Fraser Health