For programs and lesson, please email our Head
Professional Jack Pei Xiao at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 7788857028
Spring league 2021 has been canceled due to Covid.
League coordinator Kiyo (link with my e-mail email@example.com)
We have approval from the City to rent courts and will be opening the Coquitlam Tennis Club – with programs starting up in April.
In order for CTC to get the City’s approval, a COVID- 19 Safety plan was developed and will be implemented. Please review the attached CTC COVID-19 Safety plan.
COVID-19 Safety Plan Key points
1) Registration: if you are participating in Men’s, Lady’s, Social, Mixed Doubles or any other CTC event, you must register in advance- through forms or on line. This is for contact tracing – in case someone gets infected, the health authority will be able to notify anyone who may have been in contact with that individual.
2) Social Distancing: no close congregating, “hanging out” before or after matches. No shaking of hands, high five’s, hugs etc. Try to maintain some space/distance from your tennis partner and or opponents.
3) Personal care: hand washing before and after play and use of hand sanitizers during play
4) Masks: wear a mask when entering and leaving CTC premises. Note: you can take off your mask while playing, but need to wear your mask when entering and exiting courts.
5) Participants Agreement: when signing up for an activity, all members must be willing to abide by the participants agreement. Please review Participants Agreement document. Basically you as participant, acknowledge that you do not have Covid-19 symptoms, have not recently been in contact with someone who has Covid-19 and have not been recently out of the country nor been in contact with someone who has been out of the country.
Registration for ladder and social events will be posted/sent in the following weeks with the goal of for all programs to start week of April 5.
Mon- Men’s Ladder
Wed- Lady’s Ladder
Thur- Mixed Doubles
Note: Competitive Mixed Doubles will be coordinated by Nathan and Heather. Program format etc. is still in the works. Please check website for updates.
Due to Covid-19, we will not be able to host the Coquitlam Open or any Junior tournaments this year. We also will not be able to host any food socials or in club tournaments.
Jr. Development programs are now open. See website for more information and registration.
Private and Semi Private lessons are available. See website for more information.
Membership Renewals/Fee structure
Membership registration will open on March 28, 2021
Adult Membership: $70
Senior Membership: $50
The following table identifies your current CTC Executive.
|Member at Large
|Member at Large
CTC is proud to be offering Junior Spring Programs!
Information is also posted on our website under “Juniors”
Registrations will open on March 1st/2021
Minimum 3 registrants per session - Maximum 4 registrants per session
*Due to covid-19 phase 2 protocol, a maximum of 4:1 Students to coach ratio is strictly enforced until further notice
Find your inner “fun” on court……..
Yup, that’s what we are all about; tennis fun for beginners to pros.
Join our tennis community and enjoy a range of enjoyable tennis programs that we’ve been promoting in the Coquitlam Community since 1965.
- social tennis where you can enjoy friendly matches with other club members
- ladies & men’s singles and doubles ladders
- competitive league teams
- instruction programs for both adults and juniors with one of the best known junior programs in the area
We are an outdoor club located in beautiful Town Centre Park complete with four hard courts with lights and a small clubhouse.
We operate as a non-profit association with the cooperation of the City of Coquitlam. Our mission is to offer affordable enjoyment of tennis programs and social play to the Coquitlam community.
See our Membership page or feel free to come and try us out at one of our two weekly social evenings. Members enjoy the benefits of our online calendar of events and tournament schedules. Our rates are low and there are no additional court fees.
We would love to see you on our courts!